Friday, July 24, 2009

forgot to add my version of a Peruvian Dinner

Feeling motivated from my latest obsession of Martha Stewart's Everyday Food, I decided to conquer tonight's dinner. Unfortunately, my son decided to catch yet another cold bug in the middle of July and 100 degree weather! I seriously do not know how this talent came about but he always tends to get sick on a weekend or a holiday..lucky me! So instead, I sent my husband off to the nearest Peruvian chicken place. Have you had this lately? Living less than 2 minutes away from the "capital" of MS13 has its advantages - over 15 Peruvian chicken places all within 5 miles radius. Dinner consisted of beans and flavored rice (garlic powder and oil), chicken, yummy green and yellow dips, and a glass of pinot noir. No pictures were taken at this dinner because I was too busy running up and down the stairs while attending to my sick baby (see entry below). good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment